Senior HR Manager Healthcare Sector - Expired
|Job Title||Senior HR Manager Healthcare Sector|
|Salary||Highly competitive package|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Senior HR Manager Healthcare Sector
Experienced HR Professional sought to join a large healthcare and services provider in south county Dublin, the organisation provide services to individuals with intellectual disabilities. This is a permanent, full time role reporting to the CEO and leading a HR team of 6.
As a Senior HR Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering HR strategies and policies to enhance the organisation ensuring they are in line with the mission and values of the service.
This is a pivotal HR role requiring you to have the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
An overview of your role will include
- Responsible for strategic and operational HR planning, recruitment, and selection
- Development & implementation of performance and talent management strategies
- Ensure that employees relations are managed in a constructive manner
- Led a HR team
- Solid background operating as a HR Manager / Senior HR Business Partner ideally within the healthcare, disability, or a services sector. Candidates from other industry sectors will also be considered.
- Strong generalist background across Employees Relations, Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and IR.
- 3RD level qualification within a HR discipline
This role offers a competitive remuneration along with pension, salary protection, parking and 25 days holidays.
Contact: For further details on this HR Manager opportunity email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072