Senior iOS Developer Global Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Senior iOS Developer Global Telco|
|Salary||€60000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Shares + Pension +++|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Senior iOS Developer iPhone / iPad Developer
Our client a global cloud computing company is currently recruiting a Senior Software iOS Developer to design, develop and unit test client applications that will operate with the company's product suite.
You will work with both mobile operators and handset manufacturers to ensure the on-time delivery of their applications. The successful candidate will need to become expert in the architecture of the product and also develop and cultivate relationships with the company's partners.
As an iOS Developer Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop iPhone and iPad handset clients
- Develop architecture and low end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iOS SDK.
- Proficiency in Xcode 4, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- Minimum 5 - 7 years C, C++ or Objective C development
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment
- Experience of other mobile platforms a plus (Android, J2ME, Windows Phone/Mobile)
The role offers a highly attractive salary that will reflect the level of your experience, in addiition a benefits package to inlclude family healthcare, pension, life assurance, share options, training plus +++ will all be provided
If interested in this iOS Developer role please e-mail CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle
firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call direct line 01 6035072 for more information.