Senior Java Developer - Developing New Apps - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Java Developer - Developing New Apps|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Principle are working with a growing software house to recruit for a Senior Java Developer to join their team. Our client is creating a bleeding edge product and they are looking for ambitious, talented developers.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' experience with at least 2 of those spent in n-tier design and development.
Working in an Agile environment you will be developing highly scalable API based tech. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and test applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in the definition and documentation of standards
- Improve core products including architecture, code quality and design
The Ideal candidate will
- Have 6 + years' Java development experience.
- Have experience within a continuous integration environment
- Strong experience with Agile development processes
- Have worked with web services API integration (HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Have relational SQL experience, Oracle would be preferred
In addition to offering a very competitive salary and benefits this Senior Java Developer job offers the right candidate the chance to work with a team of extremely talented programmers in an environment that encourages growth and creativity.
If you would like to hear more about this Senior Java Developer job, please apply or contact Gary at 01 603 5071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.