Senior Java Developer Tech Start Up - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Java Developer Tech Start Up|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Senior Java Developer
Principle are working with a growing software house to recruit Senior Java Developers to join their team. Our client is creating a bleeding edge product and they are looking for ambitious, talented developers. The operation is owned and funded by a large and hugely successful US company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' experience with at least 2 of those spent in n-tier /API led design and development.
Working in an Agile environment using the SAFe framework you will be developing highly scalable API based tech.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and test applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in the definition and documentation of standards
- Improve core products including architecture, code quality and design
- Solid background in Java development
- Have experience within a continuous integration environment
- Strong experience with Agile development processes
- Have worked with web services API integration (HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Have relational SQL experience, Oracle would be preferred
- Interested in new technology and happy to share experience and insights with members of the team
In addition to offering a very competitive salary and benefits this Senior Java Developer job offers the right candidate the chance to work with a team of extremely talented programmers in an environment that encourages growth and creativity, bonus, healthcare and pension will all be provided.
If you would like to hear more about this Senior Java Developer job, please apply or contact Audrey in Principle
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5072.