Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices
Immediate requirement for a senior manufacturing engineer with background experience working within the medical device sector. The organisation are a well-known global leader within their field based in Cork.
As a senior engineer you will be managing a number of manufacturing projects, interacting with key stakeholders both in Ireland and overseas and ensuring delivery of projects is within time and budget.
An overview of your responsibilities
- You will be the key member of the process and manufacturing team to improve safety and quality risks in the process
- You will be managing the updates and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for process steps
- Work with key stakeholders both in Ireland and overseas
- Update and manage progress of projects ensuring they meet with time and budget deadlines
- Support day to day operations through attendance at pulse walks and the timely closure of actions
- 3+ years' experience operating as a manufacturing engineer within a medical device environment
- Solid understanding of the manufacturing process
- Experience with equipment commissioning
- Knowledge of inspection methods
- 3rd level qualification within an engineering or related discipline
- Experience working on / leading projects would be highly beneficial
Salary for this role is €48-53K based on relevant experience along with bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support and further career progression
Get in touch today with your CV for further details on this senior manufacturing engineer role - Som in Principle will be reviewing all applications.