Senior Network Architect Wireless - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Network Architect Wireless|
|Salary||six figure salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Senior Network Architect Wireless
Here at Principle we have an immediate requirement for a Senior Network Architect with a proven background in Wireless Network Infrastructure and Deployment to join our client a Global Telcomms giant. The day to day for the Network Architect will be the design of Wireless and TCP/IP Networks and implementation of the networks using in house developed as well as off the shelf tech. A strong knowledge of Data Centre and ISP Technologies is needed
Overview of the role
- Design and development of both TCP/IP and Wireless Networks using both the in house developed technology and also of the shelf products to implement the infrastructure
- Hands on development of requirements, and also conduct site surveys for new deployments and document
- Support operator and systems integrator, during and after deployment
- Hands on working cross-functionally with local municipalities, engineering, and 3rd party vendors.
- Be able to work and liaise cross functionally with partners, project management, and network engineering to build network designs to solve for connectivity requirements
- Overall collaboration with various engineering and user groups, to define and execute, functional and interoperability test cases.
- Certification such as CCNP, JNCIP, or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience working in an Infrastructure Engineer capacity
- 7-10 years of related work experience responsible for designing, deploying and operating large-scale networks
- working knowledge of network protocols (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS) and experience with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Strong Experience configuring and troubleshooting routing and switching protocols (BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, RSVP-TE, VRRP).
- Preferred: Experience with carrier backhaul including mmWave, microwave, core networks, WIFI access points, or WIFI ISP deployments
- Preferred: Familiarity with the Linux based systems and experience with scripting and automation (Bash, Python, Perl).
Systems: Juniper, Cisco Systems, Palo Alto, Arista, Linux,
Networking: Switches, Routers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, , ,BGP , ISIS , DHCP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, , BGP, OSPF, MPLS, WAAS,IPv4,IPv6
This role offers a highly competitive six figure salary and excellent benefits
Apply today with CV for more information on this Infrastructure Engineer Role