Senior Software Engineer Aviation Co - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer Aviation Co|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Senior Software Engineer Aviation Co
Immediate requirement for an experienced software engineer to join a global aviation company based in north Dublin. Working closely with the Solution Architect the focus of this role will be to design, develop, integrate and support IT systems to ensure they are kept in line with agreed architectures and standards.
The environment is agile and the main programming language is Java.
As a senior software engineer you will be responsible for analysis, designing & programming and testing.
- You will be working with architects to produce scoping documents
- Designing and developing solutions for identified requirements and issues using standard methods, tools and techniques
- Conducting reviews of specifications, take part in reviews of own output and participate in reviewing colleagues programming output.
- Lead and work on various projects
- Experience developing in an agile environment including unit testing, behaviour driven development and continuous integration deployment
- Experience in translating complex business requirements into system design.
- Experience working within an aviation environment is highly desirable but not essential
- Java background
The role offers a competitive package in the region of €60-€70K along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities. This is an opportunity to advance your career and join a company who promote further development, training, and career progression.
To apply for this Senior Software Engineer role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle email@example.com or call 01 603 5075.