Senior Windows Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Windows Administrator|
|Salary||€45000 - €60000 per annum + Highly competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Senior Windows Administrator Global Tech Co
Senior Windows Administrator sought to join the team of a newly established EMEA hub in Dublin, the company a US service provider who develop innovative and leading edge solutions for the healthcare sector are in the process of building their development and operations team.
The environment will be highly collaborative, dynamic and casual.
Responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Servers and related server services and end user issues.
The Windows Administrator uses tools and methods to analyze and resolve server problems as well as proposing and implementing improvements and upgrades as required
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows Server in a corporate environment.
- 4 years + experience with Windows Server roles AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, IIS, GPO.
- Proven experience with networking protocols TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP/S.
- Experience with high-availability systems.
- Experience with managed anti-virus software in a corporate environment.
- Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2 including Active Directory, Group Policy and workstation management
- Experience working with servers in a virtualized environment.
- Experience with Batch, VBScript, or PowerShell scripts
Nice to have
- Experience with McAfee EPO suite
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp and Citrix NetScaler
- Experience in designing and implementing MS Exchange Server 2013.
- Experience with AD, DNS, DFS, WSUS
This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a team in its infancy and become part of the culture. For further details email CV to Audrey in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughes| firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035072