Service and Change Manager IT - Expired
|Job Title||Service and Change Manager IT|
|Salary||Competitive salary & Benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Service and Change Manager IT
Immediate requirement for a Service & Change Manager to join a global company based in North Dublin, Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager the focus of this role is to support the Change Management process and drive its compliance across all technical functions.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that services delivered in operations are meeting service levels and co-ordinate with other service towers during major incidents. You will be required to produce monthly reports of Change volumes and failures with break down and analysis. Manage the production, review and update of the failures to the Working Practice Manuals.
- Experience working as a Change / Release manager in a multivendor environment or operating within a similar capacity (people management skills not essential)
- ITIL ST or ITIL RCV Certified
- Ability to understand the risk and impact of a change to applications and infrastructure
- Knowledge of the BMC Remedy CM module and other ITIL Modules and interfaces
- Excellent English language skills - understanding, speaking and writing
This is a permanent, full time role offering a competitive salary, bonus & benefits.
For further details on this Service & Change Manager role email CV today to Georgina in Principle for review.