Service Delivery Manager Agile - Expired
|Job Title||Service Delivery Manager Agile|
|Salary||€85000 - €90000 per annum + Competitive salary & benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Service Delivery Manager Agile
New opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager with a strong Agile background to join a global operation and manage 2 large significant client projects and relationships.
As Senior Delivery Manager you will be accountable for the overall project delivery in an Agile environment, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Address customer issues during an engagement in cooperation with the Account Manager
- Make sure that the customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experience
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- Background experience working within or supporting software development with knowledge of the full SDLC
- Senior delivery engagement management experience in the domain industry as well as managing and working with offshore/nearshore teams
- Working experience with Agile teams in multi-location environment
- Experience working in consulting or outsourcing account/delivery management
- Experience of setting up new delivery engagements
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary
- Strong Technical background and inclination to learn new technologies
The offer: The role offers a highly competitive salary between 85-90K, benefits package and bonus will also be available.
Apply now with CV to Carol in Principle hr
Carol Dowling| firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076