SharePoint Administrator Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||SharePoint Administrator Global Tech|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension + Education|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Who you will be working for….
Part of an international team you will be working for one of the world's well known global tech companies who have a presence in over 100 countries. Their clients range across a number of sectors such as financial services, utilities, automotive, communication, travel & hospitality.
What you will be doing….
As the SharePoint administrator you will be performing administrative tasks such as installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading the SharePoint server 2010 & 2013. Providing regular reviews and maintenance of accounts, you will also be providing permission for site users along with anonymous access when required. As the administrator you will be training and supporting business users on a regular basis.
The ideal will candidate will possess the following skills….
- Experience in a technical applications background
- Experience managing SharePoint 2010 and 2013 including InfoPath Designer, SharePoint Designer, SQL Server Reporting Services and Workflow Management
- Experience in business analysis, project management or ICT training
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 and 2012, SharePoint storage and maintenance, web development tools
- Familiarity of Microsoft 365 online products, cloud collaboration tools and their deployment desirable
This role offers a competitive package plus benefits along with additional training and access to an online university for your own personal development!
For more information on this opportunity please contact Elaine in PrincipleHR for more information or apply TODAY for immediate consideration!
Elaine Cumminsemail@example.com|01 676 7166