SharePoint Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||SharePoint Engineer|
|Salary||€60000 - €75000 per annum + Healthcare + Pension + Education|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
New opportunity for a Sharepoint Engineer to join an international enterprise based organisation who develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Dublin city centre this Sharepoint Engineer role may be worked as a daily rate contract (duration 12 months) or as a permanent employee.
Reporting to the project lead the key responsibilities will include
- Perform migrations from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
- Perform migrations from on premise to SharePoint Online (dedicated)
- Involve in requirement gathering, technical implementation, and documentation in a large farm environment
- Identify and resolve SharePoint health and performance issues
- Collaborate with onsite and offshore team, performs onsite coordinator role
- Provide performance tuning and recommend performance improvements.
- Stakeholder management
Background Experience & Skills set
- Must possess a deep technical and architectural understanding of all aspects of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 platform solutions
- Must have hands-on experience and capabilities for deploying customized SharePoint solutions
- Must have SharePoint 2013 experience and migration experience from 2007 to 2013.
- Understanding of full lifecycle SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services architecture, implementation, upgrade, migration and deployment experience
- Strong skills in establishing methodologies, protocols, and driving standards into daily practice
- Proven expertise in devising SharePoint solutions that are part of a larger enterprise-wide integrated architecture
The role offers a competitive salary or daily rate. For permanent employees benefits will include pension, healthcare, education support, promotional opportunities, life assurance etc.
For further details on this and other SharePoint roles email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle hr
Audrey Hughes | firstname.lastname@example.org |