SharePoint Project Manager - Expired
|Job Title||SharePoint Project Manager|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + Healthcare + Pension + Education|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Sharepoint Project Manager
New opportunity for a Sharepoint Project Manager to join an international enterprise based organisation who develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Dublin city centre this Sharepoint Project Manager will be overseeing a migration project from Sharepoint 2007/2010 to Sharepoint 2013 and the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the system.
Key responsibilities will include
- Perform migrations from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
- Perform migrations from on premise to SharePoint Online (dedicated)
- Involve in requirement gathering, technical implementation, and documentation in a large farm environment
- Identify and resolve SharePoint health and performance issues
- Collaborate with onsite and offshore team, performs onsite coordinator role
- Provide performance tuning and recommend performance improvements.
- Stakeholder management
Background Experience & Skills set
- Must possess a deep technical and architectural understanding of all aspects of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 platform solutions
- Must have hands-on experience and capabilities for deploying customized SharePoint solutions
- Must have SharePoint 2013 experience and migration experience from 2007 to 2013.
- Understanding of full lifecycle SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services architecture, implementation, upgrade, migration and deployment experience
- Strong skills in establishing methodologies, protocols, and driving standards into daily practice
- Proven expertise in devising SharePoint solutions that are part of a larger enterprise-wide integrated architecture
The role offers a competitive salary & benefits will include bonus, pension, healthcare, education support, promotional opportunities, life assurance etc.
For further details on this and other SharePoint roles email CV to Elaine Cummins in Principle
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org |01 603 5075