Social Care Worker - Meath - Expired
|Job Title||Social Care Worker - Meath|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per hour|
|Location||Meath, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Social Care Worker - Meath
A progressive organisation that provides a wide range of health related and social services to individuals with intellectual disabilities is seeking skilled and passionate individuals who can add value to the lives of the people they support.
As a Social Care Worker /Care Assistant you'll plan for and provide care to vulnerable people adults who experience marginalisation, disadvantage or special needs. You will be positive in your approach to support individuals who may have challenging behaviour.
You may be asked to participate in all aspects of the running of the service including leisure activities, escort duties, general cleaning and upkeep of the service. The roles are based in various residential settings in Meath and will commence as a contract (2-3 months iniitally) working a 30-32 hour week.
What's in it for you….
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Opportunity for a job in a healthcare setting and gain invaluable healthcare experience and contacts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Weekly pay.
You will be someone who has previous experience in an intellectual disability/social care facility and is willing to offer protection and support to vulnerable or dependent people.
You will also need….
- Level 7 / 8 Degree in Social Care or related field
- Previous experience working within the social care sector
- Have a good understanding of person-centred service provision & key working
- Hold a full, clean manual driving licence
For further details on this Social Care and other care assistant opportunities apply today with CV or get in contact with Gemma in Principle HR for a quick 5 minute chat.