Java Architect - New Software - Expired
|Job Title||Java Architect - New Software|
|Salary||€80000.00 - €110000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
A City Centre based global tech company with a client list boasting the world's top digital brands are seeking a Java/Linux Architect to join a newly created team. As the Architect you will be responsible designing, building and resting applications in a Java/Linux environment.
As a key member of the team you will participate in the requirements analysis, design and, occasionally, the coding of the systems. You will work directly with the devOps team to enhance the performance of existing deployed systems and will help determine ways to scale through analysis of system performance data.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior engineer / architect role.
- Extensive experience using one or more Java EE engines (e.g., WebLogic, JBoss)
- Extensive experience with J2EE design patterns
- Good understanding of AJAX and experience with RESTful services.
- Experience with SSL, including trouble-shooting.
- Experience building a Continuous Integration environment.
- Experience with Linux system level tools (sar, vmstat, etc)
This position offers a highly competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package and the offices are based in the city centre. If you would be interested in learning more about this role you can contact Gary by calling 01 603 5071 or by emailing email@example.com.