Software Business Development Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Software Business Development Manager|
|Salary||€75000 - €90000 per annum + Commission ote 140-160K|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Software Business Development Manager
A global and well established software technology based company is currently seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to focus on expanding its presence in Ireland.
The candidate must have a strong background within software sales and understand the nuances associated with the latest platforms, architectures, and digital technologies.
The BDM will focus on driving cross platform sales from prospecting through bid closing; developing new relationships, and driving continued growth of the company's solutions. Knowledge of the SDLC would be hugely benefical
- Successfully sell Software Solutions via a solution-selling or consultative-selling approach;
- Liaise closely with IT Program manager and developers
- Coordinate with leaders and SME's across BUs to create compelling and goal-driven solution offerings for clients and prospects;
- Drive the creation of presentation materials and proposals that effectively present solutions and collaborate with the Global Sales team to sell through the offering;
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise around solutions and go to market strategies;
- Be able to swiftly adapt and pivot in an ever-evolving eco-system;
- Qualify and drive response initiatives to closure, maximising revenue and strategic value for our organisation;
- Strong background experience and knowledge of software solutions selling
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, any exposure to agile development would be highly benefical
- Demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new business to sell end-to-end solutions
- Strong knowledge or experience around the services industry with particular emphasis on consulting, and software product development
- Proven ability to close deals under high stress to successful completion;
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
The role offers a competitive basic salary of 70-90K based on relevant experience along with a 140-160K ote.
For further details on this Software / BDM role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre in Principle HR