Software Developer Clojure/Scala/Java - Expired
|Job Title||Software Developer Clojure/Scala/Java|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus + pension + healthcare|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Software Developer Clojure
Principle are working with a US technology service provider who have recently expanded their EMEA operation and set up an office in Dublin, right now they are building out their development team and are interested in hiring Senior Developers who are interested in improving their functional programming skills but also keen to learn new programming languages as the company constantly evolve such as Clojure.
If you are up for a challenge and either have some experience with Clojure or would like to gain experience with clojure this may be the software development role for you.
What competencies do you need to have to be considered for a senior development role on the team?
- Demonstrated ability to write great code - working with a high level programming language
- Capability to translate specifications into working applications.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Willingness to use collaborative technologies in a team environment.
- Understanding how software development projects are managed.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid programming experience (or expertise with dynamic languages such as Scala, Groovy, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, C#, Clojure, or other - Candidates must have an interest programming in Clojure).
- Mastery at writing elegant and robust software
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
And in Return
You will get the chance to work within a dynamic development team who are building next generation software products for the healthcare and other sectors and as a core member of the development team in Dublin will be eligible for training & advancement opportunities, opportunity to work in the US from time to time, along with a competitive salary & benefits package.
For further details on this senior clojure developer and other software development opportunities
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughesfirstname.lastname@example.org | 016035072