Software Development Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Vitalograph is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Software Development Engineer to join our existing R&D team. Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, the position will work within an interdisciplinary R&D team in the development of medical device software applications.
Software Developemt Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Windows and Web based applications. The ideal candidates will enjoy working as part of a team and be quick to learn new technologies.
- A degree in a software engineering or related discipline
- Experience designing and developing Windows GUI based applications
- Formal design methods e.g. UML
- Desktop and Server Database experience
- Experience with and knowledge of the full development lifecycle
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
The Following Skills Would Be Advantageous
- Experience with C# .NET Winforms and/or ASP.NET and associated frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012 and TFS
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Express
- Experience in the development of software within a regulated environment
How To Apply....
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Software Engineering Manager,
Gort Road Business Park,
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd.
Please visit www.vitalograph.ie