Software Development Manager Dublin - Expired
|Job Title||Software Development Manager Dublin|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum + competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Senior Software Development Manager - Dublin
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Software Development Manager with a strong Automation background for a leading Global company based in Dublin . The day to day for the Software Development Manager will see them focus on the delivery of the Software Roadmap and also managing and growing a team of multi-disciplinary Software Engineers .
- Defining and also meeting the strategic technical and commercial objectives in relation to software product development
- Creation and leadership of talent development and mentoring programmes
- Overall leadership and development of multi-disciplinary Technical teams
- Creation, management and delivery of Technology Roadmaps
- Managing C-level relationships
- Prior hands on experience in a Software Development Manager capacity (7-10years)
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering
- Demonstrate implementation of robust software delivery and release processes and best practice
- Prior experience both working in and managing teams of software engineers in a start up or high growth organisation
- Good knowledge of delivering disruptive technologies
- Some experience in the development or managing the development
- Image processing and computer or machine vision
- 3D Data visualisation and review
This Software Development Manager role comes with an excellent remuneration package, including benefits.
How to apply
For this Software Development Manager role email CV email@example.com in the strictest of confidence to Edward in Principle or call 01 603 5071.