Software Engineer MS.Net - Expired
|Job Title||Software Engineer MS.Net|
|Salary||£50000.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Brand new opportunity to work with a truly global organisation.This company develop their own technology, processes and methodology, rolling them out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Dublin you will be experienced in designing, developing and delivering packaged software or making customisations to existing packaged software applications. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communications as they will have to deal with multiple stakeholders across many different locations.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers
- Analyzes the technical and business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to develop a systems solution
- Be part of Agile Team working closely with Product owner, Scrum Master,
- Preparation of requirement specification and High/Low level design document
- Build and Unit Test (Automated) as per the requirements (Agile Stories) defined.
- Responsible for timely delivery of software services rendered to the client
- Liaison between client teams and offshore team for deliveries
- System analysis and evaluation
- Good working experience on leading and managing the application design, development and maintenance using MS.Net application.
- Need to demonstrate strong skills in MS.Net technologies like VB.Net, C#, Windows Forms, ASP.Net, C/C++, VB6,
- Strong in MS SQL Server, Oracle,
- Proficient in Agile (Scrum / Kanabn) & Software engineering practices - TDD, BDD and tools like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, Stash, NUnit, Resharper etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationales and build consensus around designs.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems.
- Prior experience of working on 3rd party product setup / configuration for required change
- Responsible for providing assistance on or conducting the more complicated walk through of technical and operational features functions and attributes of new or existing solutions.
- Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
- Troubleshoot problems, perform testing/quality assurance and support user acceptance testing to ensure successful project implementations..
- Participate in code reviews on others developers' code.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
The position offers a salary of €45-60k per annum in addition to an extensive benefits package.