|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
- Design, develop, and test sophisticated web applications utilizing Angular-JS and JQuery
- Design and develop test tools, harnesses, and simulators
- Communication of designs and other development artifacts to developers, testers, and managers
- Design, develop, and manage automated unit and acceptance tests.
- Peer review of design, code, and automated tests.
- Work with technical specialists (Security Team, Performance Engineer, etc.) to ensure that all parties understand the system that is being designed and built and that all major issues are understood and mitigated.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine/Karma).
- Experience implementing complex and scalable AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Knowledge on technical architecture, design and requirements documentation.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent trouble-shooting and technical problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
This position offers an excellent salary and a selection of benefits (family healthcare, bonus, shares, pension, etc)
If you would like to hear more about this Software Engineering role or other similar positions you can contact Elaine in Principle in confidence
Elaine Cummins | email@example.com | 01 603 5075