Software QA Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Software QA Engineer|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Vitalograph is one of the world-leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over thirty-five years, we now wish to recruit a Software QA Engineer to join our existing exist R&D team.
Software QA Engineer
Reporting to the Software QA Manager, the Software QA Engineer will work with software QA engineers, developers and other engineering disciplines in assuring the quality of medical device software applications across a range of platforms (PC, Embedded, Web, and Mobile). The candidate in this role will possess knowledge of Software Quality principals, methods and tools. They will work in defining test strategies, requirements, test cases and processes across several projects and contribute to the execution and reporting of the QA effort.
- A degree in a software engineering or related discipline
- Understanding of software application life-cycle models
- Knowledge of software testing methods and techniques
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in the development and execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases, test reports and traceability matrices
- Professional QA qualification or certification
- Experience with ALM and/or QA tools
- QA experience across a range of software applications and platforms
- Experience driving process improvements within the QA function
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or other GxP environment
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com or by post to; Software Engineering Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information o Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie