Software Test Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Software Test Engineer|
|Salary||€60000 - €65000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Software Test Engineer
Principle are working with an international software company with a European HQ based in Dublin 2 to recruit a Software Test Engineer.
You would be a key contributor within a global team of that constructs and supports our client's products and services. Working within an Agile environment this is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is dedicated to develop cutting edge and creative solutions.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Create, communicate, and maintain on-going automation test strategy
- Design and develop test tools, harnesses, and simulators
- Design, develop, and manage automated test suites
- Peer review of requirements, designs, test cases, test scripts/programs
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the tests are correct and are executed as early as possible
- Work with technical specialists (DBA, Performance Engineer, etc.) to ensure that all parties understand the system that is being designed and built and that all major issues are understood and mitigated
- Excellent software testing experience in a web application / transaction processing environment
- 2+ years experience in a test automation environment using established third party / open source tools such as Selenium, SOAP-UI, Jmeter.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally, or in writing.
- Strong understanding of classical and modern software development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of a major programming/scripting language (e.g., Python, Java).
- Good knowledge of Linux/UNIX command line tools.
What's on Offer
This position offers an excellent salary and a suite of benefits (family healthcare, bonus, shares, pension, etc)
How to Apply
If you would like to hear more about this Software Testing role or other similar positions you can contact Elaine in Principle in confidence
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075