Software Test Engineer New Operation - Expired
|Job Title||Software Test Engineer New Operation|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Software Test Engineer / QA Engineer
Principle on behalf of our client an established US service provider are seeking experienced Software Test Engineers to join their newly established Dublin operation.
Working as a core member of this newly set-up team and liaising with software developers and QA engineering in the Dublin and US office building the next generation of software products for the healthcare sector.
Overview of responsibilities
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code.
- Automated testing of user interfaces, write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems
- Train and mentor other QA engineers
- Strong experience developing test automation
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium and or/Test complete
- Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common language
- Experience with tracking tools such as Jira and or Pivotal tracker
Nice to have
- Agile development processes and reducing technical debt
- Experience with test management tools such as TestRail and or /TestLink
- Software development experience is a plus
This QA /Software test role offers you the opportunity to join a newly formed team, become a core member of the Dublin operation and grow with the business. A competitive salary is offered based on level of experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughesfirstname.lastname@example.org | 016035072