Solution Architect Java Technology - Expired
|Job Title||Solution Architect Java Technology|
|Salary||Bonus + benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
New opportunity for a Solution Architect to join the team of a global US company who provide solutions to 1000's of companies around the globe.
Overview of your role
The Solution Architect is the technical glue that holds the project together. You provide the technical goals, the vision and the design for each solution, working directly with the business from project inception to support handover to ensure that business problems are solved and not augmented by the project.
The architect guides and mentors the technical staff, making decisions and removing technical blockers. Working closely with the project management partner, to anticipate, circumvent and solve technical project shortfalls.
- Working with the business to define, design and estimate solutions.
- Designing, documenting and presenting application architecture.
- Maintaining both incremental and master design documentation.
- Guiding development teams, conducting code and design reviews.
- Working with DevOps to oversee unit testing and build reporting.
- Participating in daily stand-ups, making technical decisions and clearing technical road blocks.
- Solid experience as a solution architect
- Technology: Java, J2EE, Frameworks, Designer Patterns and willing to learn new technologies
- Should be capable of understanding concepts of various technologies and able to provide technology guidance to application development teams
- Familiarity on various Architectural Patterns
- Knowledge on Enterprise Architecture Frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman.
The role offers a competitive along with bonus and benefits package
To apply / find out more information about this Solution Architect role email CV in confidence to Gary Caffrey Lead Technical Recruiter with Principle
Gary Caffrey | 01 603 5071 | gary at principlehr.ie