Supply Chain Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Supply Chain Manager|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Vitalograph is the world's leading manufacturers of medical spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems for use in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit additional personnel to be part of our future growth.
Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for the supply of material & services essential for a global Medical Device company. The Supply Chain Manager responsibilities will include creation of a stable material supply chain & maximisation of cost efficiency across a multi-regional supply base. This will be a challenging and demanding role in a complex high mix product environment with a global supplier base and customer base.
- Materials management ensuring material supply effectively aligns with production and sales requirements. Managing cost and risk within the Supply Chain.
- Supplier and purchasing management for a large number of line items from multiple international suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Inbound and outbound shipping management for site in Ennis and also for key global supplier and contract manufacturers sites.
- Liaise with other internal departments, such as Engineering and Regulatory Affairs for product launches, handling supplier quality issues, on-boarding new suppliers and handling material obsolescence issues.
- Employee management, training and development
- Responsible for continuing development and implementation of process improvements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- 5+ Years' experience at management level ideally in electronics / instrumentation supply chain.
- Supplier/ Contract manufacturer, set-up, management and negotiation experience.
- Experience in Purchasing/ Supplier Management is essential
- APICS/ CIPM/ IIPMM or relevant materials management qualification an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, both written and verbal, skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Some travel both local & overseas will be a requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com or by post to; Operations Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie