System Test and Verification Lead - Expired
|Job Title||System Test and Verification Lead|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
System Test and Verification Lead Telecoms
Principle are looking for an experienced System Test Lead to work with a well-known telecoms company based in Athlone.
The System Test and Verification Lead will be responsible for leading the automated testing team. This will require you to work with various stakeholders to establish the test release strategy and guide the testing team through the various stages of the process.
- Responsible for Test Analysis of new features and identify required test scenarios, configurations etc.
- Mentor and Guide team in Release verification.
- Bug reporting & Tracking, Impact Analysis & Bug Prioritization
- Responsible for System and Performance testing.
- Use, development, and maintenance of automation tools for verification
- Report activity status to Release management
- Responsible for Test lab & Simulation management.
- Experience in System and Performance Test, Security and Robustness testing.
- Knowledge of Redhat Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Experience in Test Lab maintenance - Installs, Upgrades, Patching, Backup Restore, Snapshots etc
- Experience in Java, Selenium Test Automation, Python Scripting
- Telecoms knowledge is must.
- Ability to Lead and work as part of a team.
This System Test and Verification Lead job offers a chance to work with a world-renowned company. The salary range is €65k-€75k and the package includes full benefits.
If you are interested in learning more about this System Test and Verification Lead job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing email@example.com