|Job Title||Systems Administrator|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials.
Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit an experienced Systems Administrator to join our global IT team. This role will provide IT support to the local facility in the first instance and, as required assist with support and project work for our UK and US facilities.
- Configuration, build and installation of workstations, laptops & server infrastructure.
- IT Support for end users, covering hardware and software for laptops, desktops including end point protection, MS Office and MS programming tools.
- Use issue tracking system to record and resolve user incidents under specified SLA's.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Management of backups, disaster recovery and security.
- Experience in disaster recovery including planning and testing.
- Previous IT project management experience is a bonus.
- Ability to find better ways to do things, never accept 'that's just how it's done'.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors to ensure contract service is met.
- BSc degree or equivalent in computer science or related discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in server administration and general IT support.
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem resolution skills.
- The ability to manage numerous tasks at one time and prioritise your workload.
- A motivated professional, equally comfortable working as a team member or as an individual contributor.
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment would be an advantage.
Key Competencies (required):
- Detailed knowledge of VMWare / ESX administration (compute, storage and networking).
- Detailed knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience with Windows 7 & 10 installation and patching.
- IT networking experience required including switches and routers.
- Windows Server 2012/16/19 implementation, patching and administration skills.
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Experience of managing perimeter firewalls.
- SQL server installation and support.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- VOIP systems management.
- Experience of systems hardening techniques and tools.
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to email@example.com
For more information on Vitalograph (Ireland) Ltd. please visit www.vitalograph.ie