Systems Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Engineer|
|Salary||€45000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Principle are delighted to be working with a growing Irish company based in the city centre to recruit for a Systems Engineer to join their small team.
This role offers the opportunity for the right person to grow their skillset and career. Our client likes to develop their employees through hands on training and mentoring by senior management.
You will be part of the technology team responsible for the research and development of the company's e-commerce web sites, applications and systems, based on business requirements and to agreed time frames.
- To assess ongoing requirements and implement project plans to meet those requirements.
- To test and maintain the software systems & hardware.
- To provide operational support to the business, including updating databases, writing scripts, delivering training, etc.
- To ensure 100% uptime of company systems which will include out of hours support as the need arises.
- You are an IT professional with 3+ years' experience working with a broad range of systems and technologies including servers, switches, firewalls, routers, windows, unix, linux, apache, tomcat etc.
- You have a keen interest and can demonstrate 2+ years' experience in programming and automating repetitive work by writing scripts and building tools.
- You have at least one programming language you are confident with, such as perl, python, php, java, etc.
- You are also comfortable with databases like MYSQL, PGSQL or MSSQL and writing SQL queries for pull reports and batch updating of data.
If you are interested in this role you can learn more by contacting Gary Caffrey on 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.