Systems Engineer Lead Data Centre - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Engineer Lead Data Centre|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Systems Engineer Lead Data Centre
New opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer ideally with a data centre background to join a global tech based company in Dublin. Working as part of an EMEA wide team with regular interaction with US colleagues this role will involve
- Support and Maintain Server software, hardware, related applications and systems at scale.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
- Facilitate, lead and manage a team.
- Capture and analyze traffic.
- Work within a global team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Content Delivery Networks and POP architecture.
- Proficiency in Linux operating system, Networking, Ethernet.
- Experience with NOC environments and working to SLAs.
- Excellent knowledge of server hardware preferably HP Proliant servers.
- Experience working in a datacenter environment is a plus
- At least 2 years troubleshooting Server hardware (memory, storage, network, motherboards).
- Used and or managed: Chef, Puppet, or similar tools for automating system administration task.
Education / Certifications
- Certification such as CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCIS, RHCSA or equivalent experience preferred.
This Systems Engineer role offers a competitive salary in the region of €75 -€85K, apply today with CV to Edward Bennett in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5071