Systems Engineer Medical Device - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Engineer Medical Device|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Systems Engineer Medical Devices
Our client, an international medical devices manufacturer, with a location in Limerick are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with experience designing and developing control system solutions.
This role will involve being the onsite coordinator managing onshore and offshore teams. You will also be involved in the design, test and development of solutions as well as training users and operators.
Technical Skills Required
- Wonderware SME
- Automation systems
- Control system solution design and development
- Reverser engineering of control system program and codes
- Hands on experience in Siemens or Rockwell PLC
- Experience with integration of Wonderware HMI/SCADA with Control system like PLC, Historian products and also integration with MES and Business layer applications over OPC communications
Nice to have but not essential
- Experience with Historian server (STL language)
- Experience with Kepware OPC server suite
Responsibilities of the role
- Requirement understating and scope definitions
- Design & development of solution PLC,SCADA & Historian code development, Testing & commissioning
- On site and Offshore coordination
- Testing support & Project documentation
- Training to user
On offer is a generous salary , pension, educational support, health insurance, pension and much more.
Next Steps for this Control Systems Engineer role ….
APPLY NOW to Elaine in Principle
Elaine Cummins | Principle HR | email@example.com | 01 603 5075