Systems Engineer Remote Support US Office - Expired
|Job Title||Systems Engineer Remote Support US Office|
|Salary||€55000 per annum|
|Location||Republic of Ireland,|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
System Engineer - Remote Work Supporting US Office - 1pm to 10pm Irish hours to be covered
A new opportunity has arisen with a US company who are an IT Managed Service Provider to appoint an experienced and highly technical Windows Systems Engineer with experience in virtual environments, security, SAN's and Windows core server software.
The role is to support the US office and clients and can be worked from any location in Ireland as this is a remote home based role - hours to be covered are Monday to Friday 1pm to 10pm (Irish time) as the HQ is based on the east coast in the US.
As the system engineer you will be working on projects which will improve the performance and capacity of the company's virtualised environment and help implement and participate in setting the overall technical direction.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Support of all the virtualized and physical servers and administer the OS and core applications
- Perform as company's expert in 2-3 IT disciplines, platforms, technology, systems or processes
- Serve as the escalation resource for complex problems
- Assist in Disaster Recovery Planning
- A min of 7 years of strong technical IT Infrastructure / systems experience with good experience in virtualization technologies with proven analytical and problem solving skills
- A min of 5 years of systems admin either on an individual or team basis
- Microsoft certifications such as MCP, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA
- Advanced knowledge in Windows Server and networking technologies Such as Windows 2008, Active Directory 2012 and Exchange 2013/2016
- Advanced experience in deploying windows server technologies such as Server 2008, 2012 SQL Server
- Storage experience, configuring storage as it related to SANS
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, SMTP, & other TCP/IP protocols
The role offers a salary in the region of 55K euro per annum.
For further details on this Windows Systems Engineer role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR