Talent Acquisition Coordinator EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Coordinator EMEA|
|Salary||€40000 - €55000.00 per annum + Mobile Phone, Lap Top & Paid Holidays|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Talent Acquisition Coordinator EMEA
- Interested in working with one of the worlds most innovative, dynamic and progressive tech-based companies?
- Do you have a background in recruitment support /hr administration with a focus on candidate scheduling?
- Are you able to prioritise and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with hiring managers and candidates?
If this sounds like you we have an opportunity with a global company for a Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support a busy EMEA recruitment team in the scheduling, coordination and onboarding of a large amount of candidates. You will be working across the EMEA region supporting the recruitment team and interacting with candidates and hiring managers organizing interviews via skype, phone, and face to face. You will also interact with candidates during their onsite interviews ensuring they have a positive candidate experience.
- Previous experience within a recruitment support /scheduling or HR administration role
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities - across EMEA or in different time zones
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- Experience working within a large fast paced environment.
This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €40-€55K
Apply now to Maria in Principle to be considered for this new and exciting recruitment scheduling role, you will have the opportunity to work with the worlds leading Media organisation and make your mark on the industry. firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073