Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Manager Talent Acquisition EMEA
New opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager with a background sourcing Technology staff to join a global tech based company in Dublin city centre. The role will involve developing effective recruitment strategies to attract and build a network of developers, testers, infrastructure engineers, program and product managers across EMEA.
Overview of your role
- The Talent Acquisition Manager ensures that staffing needs are met in accordance with EMEA requirements. Develops and implements recruiting plans to staff open requisitions while minimizing cost per hire.
- Develops and administers talent management efforts and employee referral programs. Develops and manages contractual relationships with placement agencies and contract recruiters.
- The Talent Acquisition Manager uses all available avenues to create staffing opportunities: social media, job boards, job fairs and various internet job search websites.
- The Manager oversees the application tracking system and provides ongoing analytics and management reports. Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- At least 6 years related experience in Talent Acquisition/Staffing or Human Resources, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities.
- At least 3 years' recruiting experience in high-tech industry sector.
- Self-motivated with excellent customer service, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff.
- Excellent understanding of current legal guidelines for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring in the EMEA region.
- Ability to influence and communicate with colleagues up to C-level, and the ability to transform
- Experience recruiting in the IT industry, with experience in cloud communications an advantage
For further details on this Talent Acquisition role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Gary Caffrey in Principle HR