Tech Recruiter Engineering Inhouse role - Expired
|Job Title||Tech Recruiter Engineering Inhouse role|
|Salary||Highly attractive remuneration package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
EMEA Technology Recruiter In-house role - building out engineering teams
Our client, a global highly innovative technology company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly organised Internal Technical Recruiter to join their EMEA hub in Dublin.
Working within a team environment you will be responsible for all aspects of end to end recruitment and will play a crucial role in ensuring the best talent is attracted and retained. You will be involved in the recruitment of technical employees for this dynamic business.
The company are building out their engineering teams across Site Reliability, Data Centre Engineers and Production Engineering.
Some but not all of the responsibilities Include
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process which includes:
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and scheduling interview
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy
- Maintain reports and metrics
- Drive the offer process
- Work with HR to on-board new hires
Key Skills and background experience
- 3+ years' experience working within an in-house or agency role
- Ability to recruit both technical and non-technical candidates at various levels of seniority
- Ability to think outside of the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Passionate about technology, innovation, social media and general trends within recruitment
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
The role offers a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience.
Contact Deirdre in Principle HR for further details on this and other in-house recruitment roles
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Deirdre Doran | 01 603 5073 | email@example.com