Technical Recruiter - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Recruiter|
|Salary||€40000.00 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Technical Recruiter - Global Software Org
Our client, a global software and app development organisation working with cutting edge smart technology and connecting end users through interactive telecommunications output, are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join their Dublin operation. In the Dublin location you will actively recruit for resources in Ireland, and assist the international hiring managers when required on a project basis.
In this role there are a variety of technical areas covered from software developers to infrastructure and the ideal candidate will come from a background of similar technical/software/digital industry and have experience recruiting for these profiles of candidates.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities
- Use creative approaches to attract passive candidates
- Own the relationship with hiring managers to partner with the business to help achieve desired results across a number of deliverables
- Build and manage candidate pipelines with regard to upcoming vacancies, project roles and coordinate the candidate experience
- Manage offer process and assist in decision making with technical interviewers
Technical Recruiter Requirements
- 4-6 years previous Technical Recruiting experience in a technology, media or telco environment
- Proven experience recruiting the candidate profiles required
- Strong sourcing ability, internet recruiting skills, Boolean searching and industry knowledge around best recruitment practice
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage relationships with every level of the organisation and engage with senior candidates and stakeholders
This Technical Recruiter role is offered on a full time basis and comes with a generous salary ranging between €45-55K per year, salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Contact Carol in Principle for a confidential conversation and to find out about all possible opportunities.
Carol Dowling | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076