Technical Writer Global SaaS Company - Expired
|Job Title||Technical Writer Global SaaS Company|
|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Technical Writer Global Tech Company
You will be working on a cross-functional feature team using agile methodologies to deliver new requirements and improvements to one or more products. They range from a wireless inflight entertainment system, a state of the art electronic flight bag, a digital document library and authoring system, an enterprise synchronisation platform and real-time flight tracking software.
The server software is built on the JVM and exposes rich RESTful APIs that are consumed by mobile clients, single page web apps and airlines. The server stack includes: Spring, Hibernate, Guice, MySQL, MongoDB. The team build and automate with Gradle and deploy to AWS. The web stack includes: Bootstrap, Sass, AngularJS, Grunt, Bower.
What you need
- A degree in English, Communication, Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands on experience
- 5 years professional experience in a related job using an Agile software lifecycle producing end user guides and internal engineering documentation
- Experience writing documentation in Docbook, SGML or XML format
- Experience creating flow charts, sequence diagrams and graphics as supporting documentation
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Comfortable in a *NIX Shell
- Familiarity with using or documenting modern RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with build technologies e.g. Ant, Gradle, Maven
- Familiarity with git
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Exposure to RAML, Swagger or Blueprint for RESTful APIs
- Experience with XSL
- Experience with Simplified Technical English
- Experience with Groovy or a scripting language to aid automating parts of the documentation lifecycle
Leading Innovative tech company who develop mobile apps and enterprise software for airlines all around the world. They also create systems and mobile apps to entertain passengers in-Flight, and provide real-time monitoring of aircraft for flight operations.
Competitive compensation package, a truly dynamic work environment with trust and autonomy
A chance to deliver modern mission critical systems
Apply now and send your CV for immediate review - this is a pretty interesting tech company.
Elaine | email@example.com | 01 603 5071