Teradata Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Teradata Developer|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Principle have partnered with an international banking organisation who would like to appoint a Teradata Developer to their global tech team based out of their Dublin HQ. The role will commence as a day rate contract circa 6-12 months offering market rates.
As a Teradata Developer some of your core responsibilities & skills will include
- Deep knowledge of Teradata developer toolset and standards including BTEQ, Teradata SQL assistant, Multi Load Fast Load and Fast Export.
- Knowledge of mainframe JCL and Excel will be a distinct advantage.
- Data Systems - Knowledge of data-centric systems and domains. Delivery Methodology - Applied knowledge of structured SDLC and Agile methodologies & best practices, with proven track record in leading the design and delivery of IT solutions.
- Best Practice - Awareness of industry best practice(s) and a working knowledge of data delivery best practice(s).
- Data Management - An understanding of data quality, management, modelling and consumption techniques.
- Performance Tuning - Knowledge of improving performance of code
For further details on this Teradata Developer role and other similar opportunities email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle.