Test Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Test Analyst|
|Salary||€45000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Test Analyst Financial Services
Immediate requirement for a Test Analyst to join the testing team of a global financial services company in Dublin. As a test Analyst you will be ensuring products and projects are tested to the high standards within the team working within a structured test environment.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Production of test deliverables and scripts in accordance with the testing life cycle.
- Verifying the quality of the Business Requirements, including requirement definition, completeness and testability.
- Execution of test scripts within agreed timescales and standards.
- Accurate recording of test activities and tracking of defects.
- Analysis of expected versus actual results arising from test execution.
- Efficient defect logging, assessment, prioritization and management.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the testing total lifecycle process through identification of process improvements.
- A proven and demonstrable track record in testing, with experience reviewing test requirements and scripts, executing test scripts, defect tracking/closing, and test planning using guidelines and structured methodologies.
- Experience of working in a structured test environment.
- Experienced with Sybase.
- Test Qualification (ISTQB).
- Experience using test tools (eg Quality Centre).
- Automation experience.
The role offers a competitive salary along with the opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment that support further education and career progression.
For further details on this Test Analyst role email CV to Audrey in Principle HR
email@example.com | 01 603 5072 | Audrey Hughes