Trainee Accountant Top Finance Co
|Job Title||Trainee Accountant Top Finance Co|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 days ago|
Trainee Accountant Top Financial Services Company
Dublin City Centre
Work on a team that delivers the financial and management information for the business as well as the operation of an effective financial control environment.
You will get experience in Financial Control, Financial & Management Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Business Partnering and Risk & Compliance.
Reporting to Financial Controller and working with executive leadership team your work will involve:
- Invoicing and administration of accounts receivable process
- Operation of the accounts payable process and P2P system
- Preparing recs
- Processing GL transactions
- Control & operation of bank accounts
- Ongoing tax, VAT and compliance reporting
- Some management accounting
- Payroll analysis & integration to GL
- Regulatory and statistical reports to the CBI, CSO, etc.
- External audit process
You need to come to the table with a…
- Minimum 2.1 Honours degree, preferably in a finance related discipline
- Studying for, or considering, a recognised professional accountancy qualification
To apply please see below or call Maria for more info; 01 6035073 or firstname.lastname@example.org