Trainee Recruiter Sourcer - Expired
|Job Title||Trainee Recruiter Sourcer|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Trainee Recruiter Sourcer
We're hiring - it's time to grow our team further after a very busy and successful few years, we are seeking a friendly, driven, resilient individual who enjoys taking ownership of their work. As a trainee recruiter we will show you the ropes of this dynamic industry and teach you the latest sourcing techniques.
While a trainee the main focus of your role will be to support the existing team of recruiters, get to know the business, systems, clients and candidates and then move to become a recruiter managing your own desk and clients.
Who we are
- Small, agile flexible boutique agency with a reputation for building strong lasting client relationships and delivering high quality candidates.
- We work across Tech, Media, HR, Office and Finance
- How we work - with a small handful of clients at any one time across all their business sectors getting a deep insight into their business and culture to help us understand the best fit
- Flat structure - not into titles, ego's or lone rangers we are a professional friendly team focused tight knit group everyone is equal
- A min of 1 year's previous experience within a sales, marketing, customer focused, or HR role
- Strong interest in working within recruitment with a passion for dealing with people
- Resilient and self-motivated - this is not for the faint hearted, it's a busy, fast paced environment where no 2 days are the same.
- 3rd level education within Business, Marketing, HR or related discipline
If you think this may be a role for you apply now with CV
Audrey Hughes | Principle HR | firstname.lastname@example.org