Transfer Agency Supervisor Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Transfer Agency Supervisor Financial Services|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Transfer Agency Supervisor
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Transfer Agency Supervisor to join a global Financial Services company in Grand Canal, Dublin 2. The supervisor will focus on the core areas of dealing with payments, reconciliations and fee processing. The supervisor will oversee the day to day operational tasks relating to their clients, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the teams output and will provide ongoing support to the account manager in servicing all client requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Transfer Agency or similar and previous exposure to cash reconciliations and settlements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure delivery of high quality service levels to clients and investors. Liaising with clients where issues arise.
- Act as main operational contact for designated clients.
- Final review of daily dealing packs
- Review and approval of payment instructions.
- Supervision and tuition of team members providing feedback on their development and training needs
- Maintain a positive and professional work environment
- Previous experience in a Shareholder Services/TA dealing unit
- Previous exposure to settlement and reconciliations
- Business / Finance related Degree or equivalent experience.
- Daily dealing retail UCITS funds is desirable
- Previous experience of Mantra or NTAS TA systems is desirable
- Previous staff management experience is desirable
This role is a permanent, full time role offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits including life assurance, bonus, pension contribution etc.
Contact Sally at Principle today
Sally Ridley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6767166 |