UI/UX Designer Healthcare Web & Mobile apps - Expired
|Job Title||UI/UX Designer Healthcare Web & Mobile apps|
|Salary||Highly attractive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
UI/UX Designer Healthcare Mobile & Web Applications
A large and rapidly growing software development company has an immediate need for a UI/UX Designer to join their team. You will use your mastery of user-centric design skills to create innovate, intuitive, engaging, professional, modern, scalable, and beautiful user experiences for many different types of web-based business applications used in high traffic production environments.
The work environment is casual and collaborative, while still giving you the ability to work independently on your assigned projects and expand your technical skillset through continuing education.
Salary is very competitive and will be based on experience and quality of your work portfolio.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in UI/UX design.
- Excellent user-focused design skills and an expert understanding of usability standards (font sizes, colour schemes, colour contrast, intuitive layout and information flow, etc.)
- 3rd level qualification in information systems, graphic design, multimedia, or a related field is preferred, but a strong project portfolio trumps all.
Good to have
- Server-side languages such as Node.js, PHP, Ruby, or Lisp.
- Dynamic CSS preprocessors such as LESS, Sass, etc.
- Git version control
- Experience within the healthcare sector would be v beneficial
The role offers a highly competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience along with a performance related bonus & healthcare.
To apply for this UI/UX designer role apply with CV and portfolio to Audrey Hughes in Principle hr.
email@example.com| 01 603 5072