UX Designer - Expired
|Job Title||UX Designer|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
UX Designer Global Insurance Company
Immediate requirement for an experienced UX Designer who is passionate about user experience and putting users at the center of design.
Working with a global insurance company in Dublin your role will involve
- Designing visually appealing (digital) interfaces for the new services of internet and mobile applications.
- The visual designer is responsible for turning concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components that are visually appealing and highly user friendly on mobile, desktop and other applications.
- The visual designer focuses on the aesthetics of the applications and its related materials by strategically implementing designs, images, colors, fonts, and other elements.
- Previous experience as a UX Designer ideally within an insurance or financial services setting - although this is not essential
- Agile mindset / experience working on agile projects
- Knowledge of technical reporting and follow-up tools
- Understanding of UX tooling on automated design and design integration tooling
- Application diagrams, system communication mappings, service interfaces, third-party tools
This is a permanent, full time role offering a competitive salary in the region of 60-70K + bonus + pension + healthcare + education support and further career progression opportunities.
For further details on this UX Designer opportunity email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call directly on +353 1 603 5075.