Validation Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Validation Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Validation Engineer Medical Devices
Excellent opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global pharma company who are rapidly expanding their EMEA operations with big growth plans. This Validation Engineer role is based in Cork City. As a Validation Engineer, you will be executing validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
You will be working in a manufacturing environment adhering to appropriate quality standards, within cross-functional project teams in order to accomplish new product implementation, process design, process improvement or any other technical manufacturing issues.
For this Validation Engineer position requirements are as follows:
- Strong validation or Quality background
- Experience working within the regulated industry, FDA, ISO etc
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience working within Projects
- Experience and exposure to equipment commissioning, inspection & validation process's
This Validation Engineer is a permanent fulltime role offering a salary in the region of €40K -€45K based on experience and along with healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, 22 days holidays, paid sick leave, education support and training.
Apply today with CV in confidence to Som in Principle email@example.com | 01 603 5075