Web Developer Global SaaS Co - Expired
|Job Title||Web Developer Global SaaS Co|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
You will be working on a cross-functional feature team using agile methodologies to deliver new requirements and improvements to one or more of our products. They range from a wireless inflight entertainment system, a state of the art electronic flight bag, a digital document library and authoring system, an enterprise synchronisation platform and real-time flight tracking software. You will be working alongside talented product managers, software engineers and UX / interface designers.
Our server software is built on the JVM and exposes rich RESTful APIs that are consumed by our mobile clients, our single page web apps and airlines. Our web stack includes: JSPs, Bootstrap, Sass, Material Design, AngularJS, Backbone.js, React, Grunt, Bower. You will have the opportunity to work on full-stack development if desired. You will not need to support IE8
What you need
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands on experience
- 4 years professional experience in a related job or rockstar graduate programme
- Experience with one or more major web framework e.g. AngularJS, React, Backbone.js
- Experience integrating with RESTful XML/JSON API'S
- Some experience with automated unit testing / acceptance testing technologies
- Some experience with build technologies e.g. Grunt, gulp.js
- An ability to implement pixel perfect designs that work across all major browsers
Helpful Skills and Experience
- IntelliJ / WebStorm as your preferred IDE
- Experience with an automation testing framework: Selenium, Geb, Protractor
- Gradle, git, continuous integration
- Linux and Java application server experience: Jetty, Tomcat, WildFly, Node.js
- NoSQL technologies: MongoDB
- Agile Software Development: Scrum / XP / Kanban, TDD, pair programming, short release cycles
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo
- Committed to learning new technologies and implementing best web programming practices.
Leading Innovative tech company who develop mobile apps and enterprise software for airlines all around the world. They also create systems and mobile apps to entertain passengers in-flight, and provide real-time monitoring of aircraft for flight operations.
Competitive compensation package, a truly dynamic work environment with trust and autonomy
A chance to deliver modern mission critical systems
Apply now and send your CV for immediate review - this is a pretty interesting tech company.
Elaine | email@example.com | 01 603 5071